15 March 2011

Spring Six


Spring has (slightly) sprung and with it, comes my reasonable 'Spring Six', a wish-list six items long, consisting of these beautiful bohemian inspired pieces....

- SPRING CARDIGAN -
This piece is actually from their kidswear line, but it fits and I adore it, so it must be mine!



- 70s FLOPPY HAT -
Most likely I will purchase a plain hat here in the U.K and D.I.Y the detailing



- WONDERFUL WEDGE -

The ethnic print and beautiful colours on these beauties will literally go with everything I own (*my must have)



- FLARED JEANS -


 The comfort of jeggings combined with the flattering shape of flares x



- KIMONO JACKET -

Anything I can successfully dress up or dress down is a dream piece in my books



- SHORTS -
I love short-shorts in disguise. These lovelies might break my bad habit of wearing high waisted hot pants to work.

-Would any of these picks make your Spring Six?-


No comments: