8 June 2011

Travel Tee


I’ve been on a rampant online shopping spree over the last few months, despite the fact that I’ve been trying to reduce my wardrobe, not build it. But with my upcoming travels, and my love for ‘green’ clothing, I couldn’t help but fall in love with (and order) this ‘Wish You Were Here’ Stewart and Brown 100% organic lightweight jersey cotton tee.

I’m thinking homemade post cards featuring pictures of me wearing this shirt in front of notable landmarks?…who wouldn’t want that eh?


(*P.S - The top is $64.00 on the Stweart and Brown site and £60.00 here in the U.K - so buy on the Stewart & Brown site for a better deal if you can!)

1 comment:

FBegumStar said...

Hi! I came across your blog through someone elses. I really like it! :) Please have a look at mine if you have a few minutes, Thanx xxx :)

http://fbegumstar.blogspot.com