27 October 2011

K.M's Tea-Bagging Royal Wedding Party



I have a very funny and talented graphic design friend who's work has gone somewhat un-noticed by her peers (including me)... I've always known she was full of wit, and knew she knew her way around photoshop...but, as I've been living abroad these past few years, I wasn't there to see all the amazing things she did outside of work, on her own time.

Recently, Kristin updated her porftolio and posted it on facebook. As a creepy/supportive friend, I took a gander. I was intreged by the thumbnail photo facebook kindly included, but expecting the exciting works from her former 'Head of Design) job at an HVAC systems company, but no. It was her hilarious, charming, warmhearted self, reflected in design, with the funniest flippin' content I have ever seen.

Her portfolio is HERE (make sure you read both the explanation about the piece and and the piece itself)...The one that made me laugh the most, are the designs for her ''Royal Wedding Themed Birthday Party", where the party favors from the evening were tea bag holders she designed and printed:







and in the back, each one said...

No comments: