29 April 2013

Music Mondays: Ady Suleiman



This new series on the blog comes not because I’m particularly new act savy, I’m just lucky enough to have clever friends who send me lovely tracks often, which seems only natural to share forward.

I’m starting things off with the talented Ady Sulieman, a singer songwriter a British friend introduced me to ages ago. This Nottingham-mer(?) mixes R&B, Soul and Hip-Hop to create a crazy smooth sound. I struggled to choose which video to share as they’re all amazing, but I feel like this gorilla train vid shows off, without the benefits of a soundman, just how good this guy is.

If you are in London town, you can see him play at the EastWintergarden Tuesday, May 7 along with Michael Kiwanuka (Home Again)

Or you can keep an eye on him online:


x

No comments: