7 July 2014

Kilim Frolic: The Garden Of England



My papa lives in the English countryside cosily coddled inside an Oast House in the middle of Kent, also known as The Garden of England.

His place is quite fittingly called 'Owl's Court' and on both the shared grounds and the surrounding areas, nature's seasons make themselves known through their constantly changing calendar of blossoming foliage.

On my latest escape from London to my dad's, I brought along one of my oldest friends, Annie, a fellow Canadian and red headed babe who took these lovely pics of our mad frolic through the bluebells wearing my staple stampers, the fair trade Moroccan Kilim boots.

If you're ever in England or London for that matter, be sure you head down for an escape from the city - everywhere is beautiful so you really can't go wrong!








** All Pics By Annie Forest **

No comments: