9 September 2015

Soulful Stockist: Las Cruxes



After working up enough courage to ask curators I admire if they'd be interested in carrying my creations, I'm always grateful (and relieved) when they agree, finding myself filled with a surge of modest pride when I find my pieces amongst their shop's soulful selections.

One such curator is Veronica Ortuno, a musician, comme dj, comme soul sister, who shares her blessed aesthetic eye through her prolific project, Las Cruxes.

The shop lives amongst a collective of cleverness, inside a bookstore which smells of fresh ground (flat track) coffee and kindness, and where art of all sorts is expressed with the grace of inclusion.

You can find Las Cruxes and the rest of the sweet souls in Texas' capital at 913 E. Cesar Chavez Street or online, here: http://lascruxes.com/



No comments: