14 October 2015

PRETTY IN PINK: Breast Cancer Awareness Month



As October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, 50% of Sales form the Eco, Ethical, "Ramblin' Rose" clutch (as well as any other clutch sales) will be donated to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.

Two years ago, my friend, artist Kristina Dimitrova and I joined forces in a collaboration art piece in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. This week,  on the 'final leg' of my ove from London to Paris, I found 20 more eco poster prints from the Collaboration. And so, with Kristina's permission, I shall be selling these prints and donating ALL the profits from their sales to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation as well.

Halo is dedicated to Kristina's beautiful mother Zdravka Tchonkova, a breast cancer survivor and beautiful human. Ramblin' Rose is dedicated to Lesley Katz and Benji Harvey, who I hold dear to my heart.

You will find the Eco Friendly "Ramblin' Rose" clutch HERE and the Eco Friendly "Halo Print" HERE.


No comments: